IUBio

Postdoc Position Available

Eddy Jakobovits eddyjake at sciweb.com
Sat Jul 20 17:06:33 EST 1996

Smyth wrote:

> Postdoctoral position available in laboratory studying signaling
> pathways involved in the regulation of apoptosis and cell senescence.
> Applicant must have experience in molecular biology, cell biology, and
> tissue culture.
> Applicant must be US citizen or permanent resident alien.
> Send CV and names of three referees to :
> Dr. M.J. Smyth, Dept. of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center/Durham
> VA Medical Center, 182 GRECC, 508 Fulton St. Durham, NC 27705-3875
> e-mail: smyth @acpub.duke.edu

Just a note to let you know that SciWeb, a new web site at:
http://sciweb.com will list post doc announcements on the site to the
Life Science community - announcements go up for free. We also list
technician openings for free and faculty positions for
$50/posting. We keep the ad up for two months unless requested
otherwise.

If you are interested, just write to: eddyjake at sciweb.com and send the
text of the post and the contact information. We will get it up within a
day for you.

SciWeb is a central repository of information and communication services
to the life science industry. SciWeb offers free access to useful
databases, employment listings, web directories, public discussion
groups and data services aiding the life sciences, the pharmaceutical,
medical diagnostics and the biotechnology industries. SciWeb provides
services for the design of web sites for interested groups and offers
low cost computer hosting facilities for secure web sites.
--
Dr. Edward B. Jakobovits, Ph.D.
eddyjake at sciweb.com
http://sciweb.com