IUBio

oil residuals in the storage tanks

Vladimir Ivanov ivanov at wlab.freenet.kiev.ua
Thu Jul 18 00:48:33 EST 1996

Hi,netters,

Can anybody help me to find the e-mail address of any
environmental company in USA or Europe from  ERM group
of companies  (Environmental Resources Management ) ?

We are need in transfer of technology for the removal and
environmentally safe utilization of the semi-solid oil
residuals  accumulated in the oil-storage tanks.
Dr.Vladimir Ivanov

Expert,                              Professor
Institute of EcoBiotechnology,       Department of Microbiology
Ukrainian Branch/ World Laboratory,  National University
32 Turgenevskaya Str.,Kiev,252054    Kiev
Ukraine                              Ukraine
Tel:38-044-244-4403                  Tel:38-044-266-6206
Fax:38-044-216-7012
E-mail: ivanov at wlab.freenet.kiev.ua