IUBio

burkholderiacepacia

Colin Searle csearle at compusmart.ab.ca
Tue Jul 16 12:28:55 EST 1996

To isolate, aggressively vortex organism into Microscan inoculum broth
(Pluronic).  Innoculate into Gram Neg panel and incubate 48 hours.

Microscan is a division of Dade International.  You can get the name of a
Distributor near you from the Dudingen, Switzerland office at
37-43-88-11.

If you require further info, let me know.

<837517214.7646.0 at newphls.demon.co.uk>...