IUBio

Streptomyces

Ken Elder kelder at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Fri Jul 12 12:10:23 EST 1996

I am just in the process of completing a master's degree in Susan
Jensen's lab at the University of Alberta. My research is focused on the
disruption of an open reading frame within a gene cluster for a
beta-lactam compound. Once my program is completed (fall 96), I will be
looking for a research position within the same field. If anyone is
looking for someone with my skills, please contact me and I will send a
full CV.

Thank you,

Ken Elder

kelder at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca