IUBio

Does anyone have Micro clip-art?

Iain Donald Craik Kirkpatrick umkirkp4 at cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Jul 10 20:13:45 EST 1996

Hi from Winnipeg, Manitoba!  I'm putting together my first big
presentation (medical microbiology) and am looking for some micro
clip-art to spice up my slides (I can't draw, unfortunately).  If anyone
has any that they would be willing to share, or if anyone knows where I
can find some on the net, I would be very grateful.
Thanks!
Iain