IUBio

Jorge Giron

Mark Pallen m.pallen at ic.ac.uk
Wed Jul 3 06:49:26 EST 1996

"Mordor (Fausto P. Nunez)" <arcano at gemtel.com.mx> wrote:
>Hello!
>
>Anybody knows the work of Jorge Giron?...please, e-mail me about
>articles, biography and actual work if you know it.

What exactly do you want to know and *why*?
Anyhow, you'll be able to ask him yourself next week, when Jorge gets
his own email address.

Mark
Dr Mark Pallen, Senior Lecturer in Medical Microbiology,
St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, EC1A 7BE
currently on a Research Leave Fellowship at Imperial College
Rm 502, Dept of Biochem, Imperial College, London, SW7 2AY
email:m.pallen at ic.ac.uk  WWW: http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~rhbm001/mpallen.html
phone: day ++44(0)1715945254, eves ++44(0)1815057937, FAX
++44(0)1715945255
Author, Microbial Underground: http://www.qmw.ac.uk/~rhbm001
"Presume not mice to scan, the proper study of mankind is man"
(not) Alexander Pope