Bacterial survival in water - Membrane diffusion chambers

Chris Thomas cs9040 at wlv.ac.uk
Tue Sep 12 07:15:40 EST 1995

Hi,

Does anybody know of a manufacturer of membrane diffusion chambers?  I am
about to conduct experiments analysing the survival of bacteria in
aqueous environments in which this piece of apparatus would be most
useful, in allowing the bugs to interact to some extent with the
environments components.

I have tried the usual suppliers such as Whatman and Sartorius with
little success, so if anybody could shed some light on my problem I would
gratefully appreciate it.

Yours faithfully

Chris Thomas