IUBio

zygosaccharomyces rouxii

sysop at microbiol.org sysop at microbiol.org
Wed Oct 11 07:31:11 EST 1995

DP>Can anyone help with a commercial source of this organism? ATCC is not
DP>able to provide. Use isfor  EP preservative test. Thanks.

DP>dan prince

Dan,

That's the one for oral preps - right?  Try the NCTC, but I think the
ATCC has this one under a different name.  Sorry the name escapes me
now.  Doesn't the EP have a strain number associated with the organism
in the 1994 proposed revision?

Sorry I can't be more help, I'm at home and the notes are at work.

Scott Sutton.

--
The Microbiology BBS                                          817-557-0330 (USA)
      Dedicated to the biologist in industry, academics, and health care.