IUBio

Help:Group B Streptococci!!!

Gerald Pier gpier at warren.med.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 10 13:41:17 EST 1995

In article <44ui6c$4me at epsilon.qmw.ac.uk>, "S.K.Sangar"
<sksangar at lhmc.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I am a 4th year Medical Student from the London Hospital Medical College,
> Whitechapel, London. Recently I have begun a project on Group B
> stretococci i.e. Strep. agalactiae. Is there anyone out there who is
> researching into this bug? I would be particularly interested in hearing
> from anyone who has information on the pathogenesis of Strep. agalactiae
> and especially information on vaccination for this bug. I would be very
> grateful if you could contact me, even if you can only point me in the
> right direction. In expectation of your Email,
>

> S.K.Sangar ( Bob )
> sksangar at lhmc.ac.uk
> London Hospital Medical College
Much research from our lab (although not me).  All of it headed by Dr.
Dennis L. Kasper.  Do a literature search on his name and streptococcus
and you'll get tons of information.  (Note: he has a brother, Lloyd, who
works on trypanosomes so don't get confused)

Jerry Pier
Channing Lab
Harvard Medical School