IUBio

WWW by e-mail?

Isak Sebastian Lytting ilytting at datashopper.dk
Tue Nov 21 00:06:46 EST 1995

There is often posted a lot of interesting ads for new WWW sites
in these newsgroups, but since I don't have a direct TCP/IP
hookup to the internet, the only way of using such sites has
been for me to use the agora at www.undp.org WWW-by-mail service.
But this has been out of service for many weeks now, and I am in
dire need of WWW-access. Does anyone know of other WWW-by-mail
services which presently work? I have already tried
agora at mail.w3.org and webmail at www.ucc.ie as suggested by the
"Internet services by mail FAQ", but they don't work either.

Hope someone can help.

--
Isak Lytting
ilytting at datashopper.dk