IUBio

Government shutdown

stugoycan at SPOCK.COLSF.EDU stugoycan at SPOCK.COLSF.EDU
Wed Nov 15 21:42:43 EST 1995

Does anyone know how the Center for Disease Control (CDC) is effected by
the Government shutdown?  This department is obviously very important and
I was concerned that the shutdown was including the CDC.  I hope that the
unresponsible actions of the Congress and the President do not put the nation
in danger!!
If anyone knows what is going on I would be thankful if you could drop a
line on the server.  Thanks!  Hopefully this will all end soon!!
                Sincerely a concerned college student,
                Candice.