IUBio

Degradation of PCB by microorganisms

Robert - Solak solakrob at hugh.egr.msu.edu
Wed Nov 15 10:47:05 EST 1995

In article <48aaff$4ne at athena.ulaval.ca>, Pierre Simard <Pierre.Simard at mcb.ulaval.ca> writes:
|> Dear Netters,
|>
|> I am searching informations about degradation of PCB by microorganisms,
|> specially for PCB contaminating soils or oil products.
|>
|> Please contact me by email.
|>
|> Pierre Simard, Ph.D.
|> Microbiologist

Try the Journal "Applied Microbiology" or the "Journal of Environmental
Engineering" by the American Society of Civil Engineers. Another possible
source is "Biotechnology"

Bob Solak                    |  "I want to make a game, sort of like
Environmental Engineering    |   Barnstorming, but I don't know yet what I
Michigan State University    |   want to call it."  -he explained
solakrob at egr.msu.edu         |  "How about Barnstorming?" -said the smartass