submersible O.D. probe

Glen Shearer gshearer at whale.st.usm.edu
Wed Nov 8 11:34:33 EST 1995

Anyone know of an optical density probe that can be inserted into a 
bacterial culture for continuous monitoring of culture density?

What I'm thinking about is an inexpensive device that can be attached to 
a computer or chart recorder to do growth curves for a microbial 
physiology class.

Any information appreciated.


More information about the Microbio mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net