Heavy Metals

j. struthers jnet at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 28 18:31:24 EST 1994

About your heavy metals inquiry, I remember taking a microbial ecology
course and that was covered. Atlas and Bartha wrote the text book to the
course and the title has Microbial Ecology in it.  If they don't go into
enough depth, I know they listed the background materials from which they
drew their information.  Hopefully I'm not sending you on a wild goose
chase.  I once had to do a paper on brazilian purpuric fever, and i
remember the pickings were slim.  Good luck!