Pharm/BioMed Positions/Orange County, CA (recruiter)

Brian Colety bcolety at crash.cts.com
Thu Jul 21 11:48:11 EST 1994

Subject: Pharm/BioMed Positions/Orange County, CA (recruiter)
Newsgroups: misc.jobs.offered
CHEMIST/SCIENTISTS/BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERS/PHARMACEUTICAL BACKGROUNDS

Mini-Systems Associates has 30 immediate permanent openings for
scientists and engineers with pharmaceutical or I.V. drug delivery
system experience.  Positions range from entry level to Senior
Scientist/Project Manager level.  Specialties include Manufacturing Eng,
Process Eng, Plastic Product Eng, Quality Eng, Biomed Prototype Technicians,
Phd Scientists, and Research Chemists. Our client is a major biomedical/pharm-
aceutical firm in Orange County, CA.  Please call Brian Colety at Mini-Systems
Associates (619) 675-7875 and fax your resume "Attn:BrianC" @ (619) 675-7899.
Come out and enjoy sunny Californa.