Diagnostics newsgroup - any interest?

Kevin O'Donnell odonnell at sasa.gov.uk
Tue Jul 12 09:03:35 EST 1994

We are interested in trying to set up a prototype newsgroup concerned with
diagnostics.  This would cover all diagnostic techniques - biochemical,
serological, nucleic acid etc. It would also cover all fields:plant, animal and
medical.  If you would be interested in such a group, then please let me know.
If there is a good enough response then we will take it further.

Kevin O'Donnell
Scottish Agricultural Science Agency
Edinburgh
Scotland