In search of SEMs, TEMs, etc...

Stephan Spencer sspencer at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 16 09:53:04 EST 1994

In article <1994Dec14.070924.6395 at midway.uchicago.edu>,
tjr3 at kimbark.uchicago.edu (thomas john ryan) wrote:

> I am looking for anyone who would be interested in providing
> any types of Electron Micrographs for personal use.

We have digitized electron micrographs of viruses available on the Net for
personal/educational use. They're available on the World Wide Web. In
Mosaic, under the File menu, choose "Open URL" then type in

     http://www.bocklabs.wisc.edu/EMGIFs.html

If you don't know how to use the World Wide Web, you can get help from the
newsgroups bionet.software.www or comp.infosystems.www.users.

--
Stephan Spencer
Institute for Molecular Virology