Free ASM/Other Journals for Institution

mamber mamber at synapse.bms.com
Mon Dec 5 11:03:43 EST 1994

It's time to clean house.  I have a collection of about 300 assorted Applied &
Environmental Microbiology (1982+), Antimicrobial Agents &
Chemotherapy (1976+), Environmental & Molecular Mutagenesis (1983+),
Biotechniques (1986+) and some others that I will donate to the nonprofit/
educational institution that gives me the biggest tax credit and is willing to
pay or split shipping costs.  SWM

mamber at synapse.bms.com OR ggpj72a at prodigy.com