pre-RFD sci.foodscience

Rachel Zemser zemser at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 2 22:01:33 EST 1994

 I am in the process of writing a RFD on the creation of a new sci group.
 The topics will range from chemisty, to microbiology, to engineering, but
 they will all be related to food.  I know there are plenty of food
 scientists out there who read these newsgroups, and I think it would be nice
 to starta group that can answer specific questions related to science and
 food.  According to official procedures I am going to need a minimum of
 100 people to vote on this group, but I wanted to see how many at this time
 are interested in this type of group.  I have already posted on sci.chem
 and sci.bio.microbiology and hav gotten quite a few positive responses.

 Please let me know if you are interested in such a group by sending me an
 email..
 my address is zemser at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu

 Thank you very much for your support
 Rachel