research institutes in the USA

Rod McPherson R.I.McPherson at massey.ac.nz
Sun Aug 21 06:36:47 EST 1994

I am not sure if this is the correct group but I am interested in obtaining
information about research intitutes undertaking public health or infection
prevention programs in the US.

This is linked to a scholarship and I am intending to investigate disease
from habitat and food in the community. I should like to know what
organisations might be involved in this type of study.

thks Rod McPherson