DNA binding proteins

heathbowers from gmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by heathbowers from gmail.com)
Mon Nov 27 13:50:11 EST 2017

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 10:59:17 AM UTC-5, Renato De Souza Pinto Lemgruber wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>
> I was reading a webpage where you replied someone about the use of poly dI-dC versus salmon sperm DNA (http://www.bio.net/mm/methods/1999-December/080019.html).
>
> You state that poly dI-dC can be purchased from Pharmacia, but that is no longer available.
>
> >From which company are you purchasing the poly dI-dC now? Can you please provide me the catalog number?
> I want to make sure I'm buying the correct one for my experiments.
>
> Thank you,
> Renato

Pharmacia was purchased by Amersham who was then purchased by GE Healthcare (www.gelifesciences.com).  You can obtain Poly(I):Poly(C) from GE with GE part number 27-4732-01.

Best Wishes,