Need help on bioinformatics-sequence retrieval

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Thu Nov 16 21:37:21 EST 2017

Hi,
I have around 100 NCBI mRNA identifiers. Most of them are predicted XM_.
All of them are from different species. I need to extract upstream and
downstream of ATG of those. Is there a software or server that can do this
in a batch manner?
I have tried RSAT (http://rsat.sb-roscoff.fr) but it cant find XM_
sequences and works actually well with ENSEMBL sequence IDs but  most of
XM_ doesnt map well to known ENSEMBL ids.
UCSC genome Table broswer is not batch query friendly.
Any help will do!

​Best regards​
,
Sudheendra Rao