Slimy recombinant e.coli pellet

P J via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi from gmail.com)
Fri Nov 10 09:43:04 EST 2017

On a completely different note- DK, Wo, It's cool to see your name pop up
in my mail box. I've missed this community, I guess there haven't been too
many mol bio questions lately. So, it's cool to see you guys back! :)