Slimy recombinant e.coli pellet

Megha Goyal via methods%40net.bio.net (by mgbiotec from gmail.com)
Fri Nov 10 06:39:00 EST 2017

Dear sir,

We check the fermentation broth at intervals and do not see any
contamination. When we homogenise (1000 bar / 3 pass) this cell mass we do
get our protein. But due to this slimy nature it becomes difficult to
prepare a homogenous cell paste suspension.

thanks and regards,

megha