help for an article

Tue Feb 23 05:41:40 EST 2016

In article <e0fa9527-9cf8-46c4-aa63-fa8148b6e66f from googlegroups.com>, p.pensieri87 from gmail.com
says...

> Hi dears,
>
> could somebody help me to download a pdf file of following article?
>
> Leversha, M. A. et al., 2001
>
> Mapping of Genomic Clones by Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization
>
> Abstract
> Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) provides a rapid means of placing labeled DNA segments into a wider genomic context. Mapping to banded metaphase chromosomes anchors clones for specific genes or markers in a well-recognized framework and provides a useful confirmation that clones belong to the expected region of interest.
>
> If it's possible, send me to p.pensieri87 from gmail.com

The paper is not freely available. You can either buy it (DOI 10.1385/1-59259-235-X:109), or
you can contact the author and ask for a reprint, a time-honoured method for scholars to stay
in contact.