Digestion problems with NaeI

swathisuresh8666 from gmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by swathisuresh8666 from gmail.com)
Thu Jun 4 05:42:04 EST 2015

On Thursday, 12 April 2012 11:31:09 UTC+5:30, Edward Valera  wrote:
> Hello, I don't know if you could solve the problem with NaeI.
> I'm having the same problem trying to digest a plasmid.
>
> If you have any information I would really apreciate this
>
> Edward Valera

Hi Edward,

I am nto sure if you are talking to me, but yes, I am still struggling with Nae1. Looks like it is a highlys ensitive enzyme and requires optimization.  Try adding acetylated BSA - maybe .2 microlitres, to the reaction to stabiliize it . If I get any results, I iwll let you know. Please do the same if you find anythign!
Thanks
swathi