Whole cell extract gel samples for western blot

Fulvio Celsi via methods%40net.bio.net (by fulvio.celsi from gmail.com)
Tue Apr 28 15:30:01 EST 2015

when they are so viscous is due to DNA...try to make a milder lysis..or you
can spin them @14K and take the supernatant ..or also sonicate it...

Fulvio Celsi
BsC,PhD
Immunobiology Lab.
*I.R.C.C.S. materno infantile Burlo Garofolo*
via dell'Istria, 65/1
34137
Trieste
Italy