Home-Made TA cloning

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi from gmail.com)
Wed Apr 1 16:15:34 EST 2015

Actually, cloning in the PCR fragments works beautifully for TA cloning
exactly for the reason you stated - overhanging As. I have used that method
before. The only issue is, you would have to test for the correct
orientation of the fragment!

Hope that helps,
Pow