Consort E321 Power supply specs & manuals?

Mon Apr 7 04:46:17 EST 2014

Dear Duncan,

they don't have the document available, just a successor model that is already equipped with a microcontroller. Anyway, I'll successively will replace the capacitors on the meter pcb, as they're over age already. If that does not help, I'll attack the rest, supposing a hair crack in a resistor or transistor.
I have found an application note for the ICL7107 (the DVM chip), so troubleshooting should be feasible.