Consort E321 Power supply specs & manuals?

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Thu Apr 3 09:55:52 EST 2014

Historians believe that in newspost
<9119365e-f062-436b-95a1-549ea0ce5a47 from googlegroups.com> on Tue, 1 Apr
2014, WS <novalidaddress from nurfuerspam.de> penned the following literary
masterpiece:
>Dear Colleagues,
>
>I have a said power supply with a broken volts/amps meter and would
>like to repair it. Anyone has manuals, knowledge or just some
>information and would like to share them? Knowing about the max current
>it may provide already would be great, a schematic would be *very* useful.
>
>BTW, it has an interesting PWM modulation voltage regulation with a SCR
>after a Graetz-Bridge. (Yes, it's OLD and has a heavy transformer. Now,
>there would be a switching power supply and a micro-controler, I
>suppose).
>
>Thanks for your help!
>
>WS

You've asked Consort direct?