Consort E321 Power supply specs & manuals?

Tue Apr 1 23:12:00 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I have a said power supply with a broken volts/amps meter and would like to repair it. Anyone has manuals, knowledge or just some information and would like to share them? Knowing about the max current it may provide already would be great, a schematic would be *very* useful.

BTW, it has an interesting PWM modulation voltage regulation with a SCR after a Graetz-Bridge. (Yes, it's OLD and has a heavy transformer. Now, there would be a switching power supply and a micro-controler, I suppose).

Thanks for your help!

WS