DNA extraction and PCR query

Sonal Patel via methods%40net.bio.net (by stylosweetu from gmail.com)
Thu Mar 7 20:05:31 EST 2013

Hi

I need to isolate DNA from methotrexate resistant cell lines from mouse
fibroblasts and do PCR for checking gene amplification. I want to order
DHFR (dihydrofolate reductase) primer for amplifying genomic DNA and not
RNA. How can I design primer specific for genomic DNA for mouse and where
can I do so? also if any one can help me with the DNA isolation protocol as
I have not yet started with isolation.

Thanks,
Sonal.