His tag CBP TAG

Imran KHAN via methods%40net.bio.net (by mohammed.khan from ecu.edu.au)
Wed Feb 27 10:54:59 EST 2013

Dear All,

I have baculoviral expressed protein complex tagged with His and CBP. I want to do a two step affinity purification using cobalt columns. Can anyone suggest good cobalt columns for His and CBP that can be used with GE HPLC ?

Thank you

Regards,
Imran

Sent from my iPhone

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B