DNA Purification

JEWELLE GLASGOW via methods%40net.bio.net (by jewgow from gmail.com)
Tue Feb 26 11:40:04 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,
                           I have extracted genomic DNA from a local pitch
Lake which appears to be of good quality and purity as the 260/280 and
260/230 ratios are good. However, the DNA is unable to be digested by the
restriction enzymes xba1, bamH1 and ECOR1. This digestion step is necessary
in order to proceed with the construction of a metagenomic library in
supercos1 vector and xblue host. Can I get any suggestions as to overcome
this problem?