removal of DMSO from plant extract

Joshua Silverstein via methods%40net.bio.net (by silverstein.joshua from gmail.com)
Sat Jun 23 14:35:11 EST 2012

You could try the freezer trick to attempt to crystallize and decant, but
it sounds like you need a vacuum line or freeze dryer. Your house vacuum
for the rotary evaporator is much weaker than the vacuums used for freeze
drying and a schlenk line.

Best,
Josh