LPS purfication

thuy dongoc via methods%40net.bio.net (by dongocthuy73 from yahoo.com)
Tue Sep 22 11:11:42 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam
I am looking for a protocol to isolate and purify LPS antigen from Salmonella.
And I know that in one of the paragraph on the internet, you mentioned about a simple method which we can lyse the cells in 1% sarcosyl.

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/methods/1995-June/029973.html

It would be much appreciated if you could let me know in details about this method!

Thank for your help.
Regards,
Thuy