[Info-gcg] Re: GCG non-support

Staffa, Nick (NIH/NIEHS) [C] via info-gcg%40net.bio.net (by staffa from niehs.nih.gov)
Mon Aug 6 13:15:15 EST 2007

> Hurrah! That looks an excellent solution.

I don't think it solves anything, just letting us keep using what we
already purchased and at an extra price. The question is: how much?

I'm sure that someone would adopt the package if allowed, else it will
die a slow agonizing death.
I was hoping someone could get thru to the accelrys folk even tho they
have everybody there spouting the same party line.