IUBio

Hmmm Interesting

Mollie Miller ynqladumy at shmobile.com
Mon Jul 26 16:14:08 EST 2004

Greetings!

The reason why I am writing this short note to you is because I am in a position that can help both of us out right now.

Its very simple.

By filling out the form at the link below,

You will get a quote for what could be a life changing experience.

The Mortgage/Loan you never believed you could get, in other words the house and future of your dreams.

And you will be helping me to feed my children and maybe I'll be able to afford a mortgage soon as well.

http://Qrawqkyd8um.kjhsdj.info/?9SHsHtFt.JgCuFFzDravnBo7rhW2

Thank you for your time.

If you are not interested....
Please do not be angry - either hit delete....
Or go here http://2awYuA03ZLC.jsdvye.info/bvxDzyvyn?VCrcXJVJet0meVV1nt62hcDWvp|info-gcg@net.bio.net for removal.

Regards,

A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such speed. It feels an impulsion ... this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond the horizons. ~ Richard Bach (Illusions)
---