IUBio

Email Digger Pro

Nigel Shepherd n.shepherd at ic24.net
Thu Jul 15 05:34:03 EST 2004

I would like to purchase “Email Digger Pro” for sending messages to my existing customers, (not as a spamming tool).
I have tried the demo version and thought that it was very good.
However, I am unable to log onto the strayernet.com website and cannot find this software anywhere else.
Do you know of any other software companies who may have this item/where I can download a full version?
Willing to pay full retail price for a working version.
Many Thanks
Nigel