Trviteipnu d0n't wait any l0nger

virgilio holbrook marxcacciutti at kunmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:57:16 EST 2004

acharacter  arnusian  o-lorado

Our online shop is your source for locating many prescription drugs without
a prior prescription in comp1iance with FDA regulations.

Legally or.der V-ico`din

Meds will be delived overnight via FedEx securely, discreetly and straigh
to your door.

A D http://iimsqr.xom.have-a-life.info/pgpho/index.htm

No more: http://gudn.yok.have-a-life.info/pgpho/rm.html
One night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran
out in their night clothes.Two men stood outside and looked at the
fire."Before I came out," said one, "I ran into some of the rooms and found
a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone
leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills
that I could find. No one will be poorer because I took them.""You don't
know my work," said the other."What is your work?""I'm a policeman.""Oh!"
cried the first man. He thought quickly and said, "And do you know my wok?"
"No," said the policeman."I'm a writer, I'm always telling stories about
things that never happened."
A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a
family in Egypt, and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain;
they name him "Juan."Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his
mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she
also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins--if
you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."
tekishin9kakure01stacie,conserva hininzyo.

---