New software for synchronizing local genbank database with NCBI

ashwin ashupaddy at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 05:10:09 EST 2002

Hi!
We have a developed a software which seamlessly keeps a local copy of
the Genbank databse inSync with NCBI. This tool can be configured to
synchronize at specifed schedule.
I am sure this might me useful for a lot of people. You can download
an evaluation copy from the following location:

http://196.12.48.73:8080/market/marketing/demo.jsp

we have a Windows as well a Linux version.

If you have any problems please contact me.

Thanks
Ashwin
ingenovis
a Division of ilabs Ltd