short patterns

bakheet tala at kfshrc.edu.sa
Mon May 6 06:05:54 EST 2002

Hello Everybody,
 I am writing to you to seek your help in solving my problem.  I have two
sets of sequences each is 77 sequences (ranging from 40 b.p to 5000 b.p.),
and I am trying to find out a short pattern that is found in set 1 but not
in set 2 (or the other way) .  Does HMMR  do the job ? If not which program
can help knowing that  I am getting errors if I  align them. Could you
please help in solving this problem.

Thanks,