Can we copy one picture from your web site?

hidesk at erols.com hidesk at erols.com
Mon Sep 27 00:36:52 EST 1999

Can we copy one picture from your web site and
e-mail it back to you, OPTIMIZED?

This is an incredible service for
web site owners, webmasters and developers.

Optimized graphics load

                  300% to 1000% faster

making your web site fly!

E-mail us now with your web site address and e-mail address and we will
send your optimized picture to you within 24 hours, FREE.

If you like it we can optimized all the additional pictures on your site for
a small charge.

See the difference for yourself. Get your FREE sample picture NOW by
sending mailto:producer at charlesstreet.com  <<<  DO IT NOW!