request for info

Dr. Greg Quinn greg at franklin.burnham-inst.org
Wed Sep 15 14:41:47 EST 1999

Jaya;
There are now several universities which offer the service you're looking
for to outside parties for a relatively nominal proce (since GCG modifed
their license agreement); would suggest looking at previous posts in this
newgroup, I remember seeing at least one post from a place offering it
for about $200/year.

jaya bharathy (jbharathy at HOTMAIL.COM) wrote:
: Dear Sir,
: I'm jaya bharathy,completed Masters in Human Genetics and also a diploma in
: computers(unix,c,oracle,powerbuilder).
: I want to get access to GCG software so that I can do sequence
: analysis from my pc(win95/98).Could u please let me know how I can  get
: connected to GCG database and what should be the system configuration and
: how much it will cost.
: Thanking You ,
: Sincerely,
: jayabharathy
:
: ______________________________________________________

Computational Biology Group
The Burnham Institute
(formerly La Jolla Cancer Research Inst.)
10901 North Torrey Pines road
La Jolla
CA92037

Phone:(619) 646 3103