Dam/dcm Methylation in GCG

Harry Mangalam mangalam at home.com
Wed Sep 15 13:11:35 EST 1999

Thanks, Peter,

   One reason I asked was to see if there were display modes that would be
of use in this excercise.  Someone (my wife) asked me if there was a way to
do this and since I didn't know offhand, I posted.  I've already incorp'ed
this ability into an app I wrote (tacg), but since I don't use this feature
very much, I wanted to get more input on how this info should be displayed
or incorporated.

I'll take a look at your restriction program - thanks for the pointer.