Converting a GCG figure file

Pascal_Bochet Pascal_Bochet at brown.edu
Tue Jan 26 22:37:02 EST 1999

In article <78a451$dj4$1 at netnews.upenn.edu>, ellis at vesicle.dental.upenn.edu
says...

If, by chance, you have acces to a Mac (I know you ask about Windows but you
might) or if you have one of the Mac emulators on your PC you can get a free
Mac programm from the web site of GCG. It converts figure files into PICT
files. Then I am sure that you can import the PICT file into you Window
program (at least Corel Draw and Canvas should do it).

Pascal_Bochet at brown.edu
Brown University
Providence RI

>Here is a procedure which works.  Set your plotting device to HPGL.  GCG will
>ask you what plotter you have, but it doesn't matter, choose the default.
When