IUBio

NETBLAST not working

Simon Keys skeys at hort.cri.nz
Thu Feb 18 22:00:00 EST 1999

Hi All

I have just installed GCG10 and am having some problems running
NetBlast.  When I attempt to run NetBlast, the Output Manager returns
the following text:

19-Feb-1999 14:38:52
Started job 10 to run NetBlast/NetFetch (process ID = 24943).

 Sending query...
 HTTP: connect() failed
19-Feb-1999 14:45:45
Job 10 completed successfully.
Output:
    /export/home/hrasrk/seq/aa16srnaa_10.netblast

The Output File is empty, as a result of the failed http request.  Is
there a configuration issue I have overlooked with respect to the HTTP
connection?  I am runnning through a proxy server so is that going to be
an issue??  Any help will be gratefully received.

Simon

Simon Keys
Unix/Database Administrator
Hort Research