IUBio

Books on DNA analysis

Richard Friedman friedman at cuccfa.ccc.columbia.edu
Mon Feb 1 10:48:46 EST 1999

Dear Antonio and other interested parties,

	I have written a 200+ page introduction to GCG, which
is by now a little out of date. The facility for which I work
charges for it. The old price was $40 US. I don't know
the new price, but it shouldn't be much more, so if you
are interested ask. I also teach a course in sequence analysis and give
rather extensive course notes. A web version of these notes should be
available soon, and I'll let people know when
it is.

Best wishes,
Rich

Richard Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center Computer
and Informatics Resource Center
Box 95, Room 130BB or P&S 1-420C
Columbia University
630 W. 168th St.
New York, NY 10032
(212)305-6901 (voice) (212)305-1667 (fax)
friedman at cuccfa.ccc.columbia.edu

"It is easier to learn Martian at 2 than at 6."
-Isaac Friedman, age 8 1/2