IUBio

Trends Guide to Bioinformatics

xux at informa.caltech.edu xux at informa.caltech.edu
Mon Nov 30 17:34:36 EST 1998

Which issue is it?

Charles Alexander <calex at genesys.miner.rochester.edu> wrote:

: The folks at Elsevier have included a supplement called "Trends Guide to
: Bioinformatics" with a recent issue of TIBS.  I found it very
: informative reading.  Perhaps others will as well.

: BTW, if anyone knows if this supplement can be found online anywhere,
: please let me know.  It would be a more efficient way to disseminate
: this information to the community I support.  Thanks very much.

: Regards,

: Charles Alexander, Biocomputing Consultant
: Univ. of Rochester Med. Ctr., Box LIBR
: 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642
: Tel: (716) 275-3780 Fax:(716) 275-6007
: e-mail: caal at bphvax.biophysics.rochester.edu