IUBio

translating NEXUS format to .MSF format

Don Gilbert gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu
Thu Mar 26 13:16:20 EST 1998

Readseq will do PAUP/NEXUS to GCG/MSF translations, but
it is out-of-date.  The translations may not work
in some cases depending on NEXUS input data. And it may not be
current with changes to GCG (v.9) MSF format (new indel char?).
I do keep promising to update readseq, and it is still on my list
todo, but I can't give a date.

- Don

-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu